February 3, 2007

Speaking of Getting Up...

YAWN!




I need my coffee. And I need to eat first so I don't get too jittery.



And I need to actually get out of bed to do it!





BUT NO!

No longer do we have to get out of bed...well, except to get up and go get it from the kitchen.



A birthday present bringing enormous possibilities...

Presenting:
The Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Model: DCC-1200
The champion coffee drinker in this house is overwhelmed!!
"It has real controls! Knobs that turn! A real toggle switch!"
Sooooooooooo..
It's automatic and ready to go off at 6:55!
drip drip drip
comforting coffee aroma wafts through the house
Ahhhhhhhhh
So good with chocolate and milk and sugar!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And,it's self cleaning. I hear there is one that grinds the beans.
just got cake all over the keys.
bad day...

February 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cake on the keys?!
Is that as bad as toast crumbs UNDER the keys?

February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home